Training Workshop Goals
As a provider of crisis management training, our job is not just to provide you with training but, more importantly, to help you change negative and costly incidents into opportunities to grow and succeed. For us, the job isn't done until you are headed in the right direction with the proper momentum.
The RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop is designed to help you achieve your goals. More specifically, you can:
- reduce incidents and behavioral challenges
- reduce injuries and property costs
- reduce turnover and morale problems
- reduce recurrent training time
- reduce recurrent training expense
- increase educational and therapeutic outcomes
- increase trust and support in relationships
- increase compatibility with the latest research in adult learning practices
- increase attendee accountability measures
- increase agency-wide risk management initiatives
- integrate intervention implementation at all levels of agency operations
- reduce exposure to community and media scrutiny resulting from excessive interventions
We are hearing anecdotal reports from our clients that staff abuse has decreased with the use of our training curriculum in their programs. We attribute this to the conscious instruction regarding the role of physical intervention in the de-escalation process, the productiveness of less intrusive alternatives and careful attention to the details of the interventions themselves. Although very few clients can give us data, they are telling us that physical intervention occurs less after implementing the training program.
Real Solutions to Real Problems
To help you successfully reach your goals, the RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop provides many supports, including:
- Results-Driven Training Plan
- Administrative support
- Instructor Mentorship
- Crisis Driven Dashboard
- Incident Tracking Database
- Ongoing Research and Development
Incident Tracking Database
To assist you with the analysis process, we developed the RIGHT RESPONSE Incident Tracking Database. With this database, you will track and evaluate incidents from one or more programs. Analysis centers on three main areas for concern: incident cause, intervention response and resultant outcome.
Crisis Driven Dashboard
The Dashboard Worksheet can be used to establish a baseline of specific issues, set goals for specific issues and periodically re-assess the metrics of specific issues.
Miss the beginning of the tour?
Start the Tour Here