You want a training program that works. Even more, you need a training program which will empower your attendees to solve behavior challenges and manage violent behavior. But, as you know, every situation is different and every escalation has its own unique challenges.
Fortunately, the RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop meets all of these criteria. How do you know your staff will achieve these goals? Look at the achievement of others who have attended the workshop. Every attendee evaluation contains statistical measurements on their feelings of safety, ability to manage any situation and to create co-operative safety plans within their workplace environment.
Take for example the above result which shows an increase in attendee confidence to respond in any situation! Would you like your staff to have this much confidence in their skills?
The RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop Feedback Evaluation
Please circle only 1 answer for each question.
1 = the least, 5 = the most
- What is your current level of safety in your environment? 1 2 3 4 5
- Do you now have the skills to keep yourself safe? 1 2 3 4 5
- Do you now have the skills to keep others safe? 1 2 3 4 5
- Do you know how to respond in any situation? 1 2 3 4 5
- Do you know how to create a safety plan? 1 2 3 4 5
- Do others in the environment know the plan? 1 2 3 4 5