Our program is your valuable short-term investment for a
long term solution.
long term solution.
Find an affordable, value-driven plan to meet your goals. Our pricing is always 100% transparent, with no surprises, no hidden add-ons.
Pricing Made Simple, Training Made Better
With flexible, transparent pricing RIGHT RESPONSE has a program that’s right for you. Here you will find straightforward plans with incredible value and no hidden fees. And even better, you can go as you grow, expanding your training as your needs change. Select a plan that works for you today, and let’s get started!
Best in class de-escalation training
Try our interactive cost calculator to tailor a fee that meets your needs.
Plans for everyone
Simple, transparent, pricing that grows with your needs.
Our FREE De-Escalation Presentation
Scroll down and complete the form at the bottom of this window to request to download our FREE De-escalation presentation.
This material is provided to you to:
- Share ideas
- Provide education
- Increase awareness/interest in covered topics
- Establish relationships based on your expertise
What can you do with this:
- Education — This presentation was developed primarily to provide effective information regarding de-escalation and behavioral intervention to people of all experience and educational levels.
- Discussion Forum — Use this presentation to stimulate structured or spontaneous discussions regarding this subject matter. This can be particularly effective within groups who must regularly manage these issues.
- Resource — Provide this presentation as a substitute, supplement, or prelude to a formal crisis intervention training program. Depending on the needs of the attendees, this presentation could serve all of their training needs (when administrative awareness or only light intervention are needed), set the stage for enhancing learner accomplishment in formal training (this presentation ends where the RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop begins, for example), or provide an effective reinforcer no matter which training an attendee previously completed.
- Demonstrate your expertise — If you are a public speaker or Independent Contractor, this presentation can add to the repertoire of subject matter you can provide to groups.
This presentation has been developed to minimize the need for specialized training or certification requirements (train-the-trainer). The Presenter Guide will help you through the presentation process and provide suggestions for customizing it for your specific audiences. There are however inherent requirements for subject matter expertise and presenter skills:
- Experience with de-escalation and managing difficult interactions
- Understand the contents and objectives of the eBook and Presentation
- Ability to understand learning needs of audience
- Ability to relate the material to their needs
- Ability to facilitate a positive learning environment
- Ability to use Presentation materials and equipment
We are giving these materials to you at no charge with very few obligations.
- You must present this material in whole to protect the integrity of the process, ensure that everyone who attends this presentation receives a fairly consistent experience (no matter who presents it) and to maximize designed learning outcomes.
- You may not modify the supplied PowerPoint, Presenter Guide, or eBook for the reasons cited above.
- You may not sell the supplied PowerPoint, Presenter Guide, or eBook nor their contents.
- You may not give the supplied PowerPoint or Presenter Guide to others.
- You may not incorporate our material into your commercial training program.
- There is no charge to become a Presenter or use the materials.
- There is no obligation to promote or represent the RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop.
- Service Alternatives and RIGHT RESPONSE may follow-up with you regarding your experience with the materials.
- Downloading of these materials constitutes agreement to all of these Requirements.
- You may present supplemental information with this presentation.
- You may freely copy the eBook in whole for distribution to your groups.
- You may charge for attendance at your presentation of this material.
**Please note this is a presentation on the topic of de-escalation and as such, may not meet certain training requirements.**
To see an example of a previously delivered presentation, click here.
Our Free De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Presentation
- Self-service Model
- De-escalation Overview
- 60 – 90 Minute Presentation
- No Previous Training Required
$1299 – $1999
Instructor Licensing & Certification
Instructor Licensing and Certification is the most cost-effective and efficient way to provide training to an organization.
Having an Instructor Licensed and Certified costs less than hosting an onsite Workshop.
It also provides flexibility to provide training to staff when there is a need, rather than attempting to schedule a time when everyone will be available.
With minimal requirements to maintain Instructor certification and no mandatory costs to recertify, having an Instructor within an organization is a great way to provide training to staff.
RIGHT RESPONSE offers two levels of Instructor Certification depending on staff training needs:
Elements Instructor Licensing and Certification – $1299
Elements Instructors may train to the Primer and Elements levels of the Workshop. Elements Instructors are best suited for organizations who have minimal ongoing interactions with others, where there is minimal risk of a physical altercation, and who need basic conflict and de-escalation strategies to work through situations. Examples of types of organizations include:
- Transit Drivers
- Customer Service
- Call Centers
- Service Desks
- Public Relations
- Community Organizations
- Out-patient Facilities
Elements Instructors attend a 3-day Instructor Certification Course and receive a comprehensive Instructor Guide, along with 10 Elements Workbooks per instructor to help get started.
Advanced Instructor Licensing and Certification – $1999
Advanced Instructors may train all levels of RIGHT RESPONSE Workshops. Because of the modularity of RIGHT RESPONSE, individuals who need more training can receive more and those who need less, can receive less. All of those individuals however, can still attend the same workshop, offering the most flexibility for scheduling needs.
Advanced Instructors are best suited for organizations that have a wide variety of training need to the topic of de-escalation, have ongoing and/or sustained interactions with others, deal with more challenging situations, have more influence over the nature of the working environment and those in it, or work in an environment where there is more significant risks of physical altercations. Examples of types of organizations include:
- Human Services
- Behavioral Health
- Case Management
- In-patient Facilities
Advanced Instructors attend a 4-day Instructor Certification Course and receive a comprehensive Instructor Guide, along with 10 Advanced Workbooks per instructor to help get started.
Discounts are available for organizations who are Licensing and Certifying 5 or more instructors.
Organizations that need 4 or more instructors trained at once are eligible to host an onsite Instructor Certification Course. Contact us to find out more information.
If you know what level of Instructor you need and are ready to get started, go to the Training page to find and register for an Instructor Certification Course.
If you have more questions or would like assistance in determining what option would work best for your organization, please fill out the Consultation Form below and we will be happy to help!
License your own Instructor to provide in-house training for your employees
- 3 or 4-day Instructor Certification Course
- No Mandatory Recertification Fees
- No Mandatory Instructor Recertification Class
- Unlimited Staff Training
- Multiple Levels of Training Depending on Employee Need
- Onsite Instructor Certification Course Options Available
Comprehensive Instructor Guide
PowerPoint and Training Videos
10 Attendee Workbooks
Easy to Maintain Certification Status
Ongoing Instructor Support
Complimentary Instructor Reference Video for New Licensees
Discounts for 5+ Instructors
$1850 – $2875
Onsite Workshops provide training to any of the RIGHT RESPONSE levels at an organization’s location. They can be a good option for organizations that:
- Are looking to have their team trained only once
- Have an emergent need for more immediate training
- Have not yet been able to identify a potential instructor within their organization
- Are wanting to experience the curriculum and receive training before making a commitment
- Are licensing and certifying an instructor(s) and would also like to have an initial group trained by an outside group
Workshops can accommodate up to 20 attendees and are a flat rate regardless of how many actually attend. The price includes the training, workbooks, and certificates for all those who complete the workshop.
Instructor travel to and from the location is not included in the listed price and will be priced separately based on the level of training and location.
RIGHT RESPONSE offers three levels of training for Onsite Workshops:
Elements Workshop – $1850
- Covers basic Prevention, De-escalation, and Postvention concepts
- Covers basic Physical Safety skills for the purposes of protecting oneself
- Workshops lasts 7 hours and are covered in one full day
Attendees receive a 2-year certificate
Elements+ Workshop – $2575
- Covers everything in the Elements Workshop
- Adds more advanced Prevention, De-escalation, and Postvention concepts
- Workshops last 11 hours and are covered over one full day and one half day
- Attendees receive a 2-year certificate
Advanced Workshop – $2875
- Covers everything in the Elements+ Workshop
- Adds advanced Physical Intervention skills (escorts and holds) and Ethical Considerations for their potential use
- Physical skills covered are determined by client need and regulations
- Workshops last 14 hours and are covered over two full days
- Attendees receive a 1-year certificate
For organizations that have more than 20 attendees, may have regular staff turnover, need retraining, or are looking to host more than one Workshop, Instructor Licensing and Certification may be a better option.
Please complete the Consultation Form to find out more about Onsite Workshop options or to assess what options might be the best fit for your organization’s needs.
Host a one-time Workshop at your own site
- Ideal for organizations needing a one-time event
- Flexible scheduling options
- 1 or 2-day Workshops depending on level of training
- Host at your own site to minimize employee travel
Attendee Workbooks and Certificates
- Flat Rate Pricing for Up to 20 Attendees*
Instructor Consultation Ahead of the Workshop
*Applicable Instructor travel separate
$600 – $975
RIGHT RESPONSE Instructors have minimal requirements to maintain their certification, which include teaching a minimum number of workshops and completing an assignment during their certification period. Instructors that meet these requirements will be able to recertify at no cost!
Sometimes Instructors are either not able to teach the minimum number of workshops, may need time off, change positions, or have other obligations. Regardless of the reason, RIGHT RESPONSE offers an option to get started again.
Instructor Reactivation is a lower-cost option for expired and de-activated Instructors to once again provide training for staff at their agency. Depending on how long an instructor has been expired will determine the pricing and details for reactivation. This option is only available to Instructors who are with the same agency where they were previously licensed and certified.
**Expired Instructors who have moved to a new agency are not eligible for this option. Please see Instructor Licensing and Certification to get started.**
Pricing and details for Instructor Reactivation:
Instructors Expired for 2 years or less – $600
- Advanced Instructors – Attend the last two days of a published Instructor Certification Course.
- Elements Instructors – Attend the 3rd day of a published Instructor Certification Course.
- Advanced and Elements Instructors may attend the first two days of the course to refresh their knowledge, at no additional cost.
- Instructors who no longer have their Instructor Guide will need to purchase that separately.
Instructors Expired for more than 2 years – $975
- Advanced and Elements Instructors attend a published Instructor Certification Course.
- Instructors who no longer have their Instructor Guide or have a previous version of it will need to purchase that separately.
Please complete the Consultation Form below to get started!
Licensees can reactivate their previously licensed and certified Instructors
- Designed for Instructors who have taken time away from instructing
- Instructors unable to maintain their certification may participate
- Partial or full course, depending on length of expiration
Instructors eligible for the 2-day course may attend all 4 days at no additional cost
Instructor Guide and Workbooks Separate Cost
Instructor Must Still be with the Same Organization
Need a more detailed cost breakdown?
Try out our interactive training and certification cost calculator.
What Our Students are Saying
Kind words from RIGHT RESPONSE trainees and administrators.
[I learned] de-escalation skills, safety skills, and proactive techniques to avoid crisis. [I] now feel more confident to handle scary or emergency situations.
The big eye opener for [our] staff was the importance of checking their baseline before going in and working with children who have the potential of escalating quickly.
Regional Coordinator, Aptitude Habilitation Services
I see staff utilizing the training on a regular basis. The staff have had many de-escalation trainings over the years, but RIGHT RESPONSE has instilled a greater sense of confidence and teamwork.
Director of Real Estate, Conard House, Inc. Supportive Housing and Employment
For more than 20 years, RIGHT RESPONSE has provided industry-leading de-escalation training. Post-workshop surveys of our attendees, instructors, and administrators speak to our results.
Attendees agree that the workshop met their expectations.
Instructors agree our training makes a difference.
Attendees believe they acquired the skills they needed.
Administrators agree RIGHT RESPONSE is worth the money.
Increase in confidence to de-escalate.
It is possible to de-escalate situations that seem to be headed out of control. You just need the right tools. You’ll learn:
- 3 guiding principles of de-escalation
5 surprising findings about conflict
How to optimize your emotional intelligence
So when crises arise you can remain in control, avoid the wrong response, and support anyone, anywhere, with any issue.