Thank you for your interest in our De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Presentation Kit.
This resource is a 60 – 90 minute presentation covering the concepts presented in the De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime eBook. Rather than relying on individuals to read through the material in the eBook, the presentation offers an alternative way to provide the same information on de-escalation to groups.
[Click on a file name to download the file.]
- Presenter Guide for De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
- De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Unplug the Power Struggle with Principle-Based De-escalation
- Presentation of De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime
- Handout for De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Presentation
- De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Discussion Questions
- EBOOK: De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime Unplug the Power Struggle with Principle-Based De-escalation
Conditions of Use
This material is provided to you to:
- Share ideas
- Provide education
- Increase awareness/interest in covered topics
- Establish relationships based on your expertise
What can you do with this:
- Education — This presentation was developed primarily to provide effective information regarding de-escalation and behavioral intervention to people of all experience and educational levels.
- Discussion Forum — Use this presentation to stimulate structured or spontaneous discussions regarding this subject matter. This can be particularly effective within groups who must regularly manage these issues.
- Resource — Provide this presentation as a substitute, supplement, or prelude to a formal crisis intervention training program. Depending on the needs of the attendees, this presentation could serve all of their training needs (when administrative awareness or only light intervention are needed), set the stage for enhancing learner accomplishment in formal training (this presentation ends where the RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop begins, for example), or provide an effective reinforcer no matter which training an attendee previously completed.
- Demonstrate your expertise — If you are a public speaker or Independent Contractor, this presentation can add to the repertoire of subject matter you can provide to groups.
This presentation has been developed to minimize the need for specialized training or certification requirements (train-the-trainer). The Presenter Guide will help you through the presentation process and provide suggestions for customizing it for your specific audiences. There are however inherent requirements for subject matter expertise and presenter skills:
- Experience with de-escalation and managing difficult interactions
- Understand the contents and objectives of the eBook and Presentation
- Ability to understand learning needs of audience
- Ability to relate the material to their needs
- Ability to facilitate a positive learning environment
- Ability to use Presentation materials and equipment
We are giving these materials to you at no charge with very few obligations.
- You must present this material in whole to protect the integrity of the process, ensure that everyone who attends this presentation receives a fairly consistent experience (no matter who presents it) and to maximize designed learning outcomes.
- You may not modify the supplied PowerPoint, Presenter Guide, or eBook for the reasons cited above.
- You may not sell the supplied PowerPoint, Presenter Guide, or eBook nor their contents.
- You may not give the supplied PowerPoint or Presenter Guide to others.
- You may not incorporate our material into your commercial training program.
- There is no charge to become a Presenter or use the materials.
- There is no obligation to promote or represent the RIGHT RESPONSE Workshop.
- Service Alternatives and RIGHT RESPONSE may follow-up with you regarding your experience with the materials.
- Downloading of these materials constitutes agreement to all of these Requirements.
- You may present supplemental information with this presentation.
- You may freely copy the eBook in whole for distribution to your groups.
- You may charge for attendance at your presentation of this material.
*Please note this is a presentation on the topic of de-escalation and as such, may not meet certain training requirements.*