I've been training since: 2002
I've been with SA since: 2002
I was born, raised, and continue to live in the Yakima area. I attended college at Central Washington University. Shortly after college, I was hired at Service Alternatives. I’m married and have two adorable daughters.
When I’m not at work I spend most of my time with my wife, helping to raise our two daughters. I also enjoy a good game of pickup basketball!
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- RIGHT RESPONSE Instructor Trainer
- SA Bloodborne Pathogens Instructor Trainer
- American Red Cross Bloodborne Pathogens Instructor
- American Red Cross CPR/FA Instructor
What does training mean to me?
Training is a support that helps employees achieve their full potential.