We take that little extra time to dig deeper and stay curious.
Clients like yourself use our consultation services before and after training. Every client receives free of charge:
- Initial Training Assessment
- Initial Training Plan Development
- Onsite Training Prep with your Trainer
- Post-Training Debrief
- Training Plan Follow-up
Your success is our success.
If you are not satisfied, we are not satisfied.
For this reason, we offer you complimentary consultation services. If you are not satisfied that our training provided you with the tools and resources to address your problems, we will refund the price of your training or we will do it again. It’s that simple.
The following additional consultation services are also available:
- Co-Trainer/Substitute Trainer services
- Instructor observation and mentorship
- Fact finding or data analysis
- Client/student observation and reporting
- Staff/environmental observation and reporting
- Legal / licensing / contract requirements review
- Administrative policy and procedure review
- Program policy and procedure review
- Program log paperwork review
- Training cost/benefit analysis
“ The team at RIGHT RESPONSE is very responsive to time-sensitive needs. We had a last minute need for a trainer to finish our training, and they provided "just in time" support with a seamless transition for the staff who were participating. ”
~Nancy Fitta, Director of Special Programs, Fife School District
How To Get Started
Consultation is all about meeting your needs. As such, our first question will be, "What do you need?" The type of information you will need to provide may include the following:
- The goal of the consult - what do you want to know?
- Are there specific times or places where this needs to take place?
- Are there specific individuals who need to get involved?
- Are there specific records or data which need review?
- Do you have a specific timeframe or number of hours set for the consult?
- Is there a specific budget within which you need to operate?
- What specific requirements or skills do you need from the consultant?
You don't need to know all of these right away when you contact us. We can work through this with you, which is part of the free assessment process.