Speaking At Your Event
Looking for interesting and engagement speakers for your event? RIGHT RESPONSE staff speak to audiences across the country and provide customized content which changes the way your audiences think about their work. We speak at conferences, in-services, team meetings and webinars of all sizes - from tens to hundreds.
What You Get
- Preplanning Support to tailor a presentation to your support objectives and requirements
- Customized Content which will engage the interaction and learning needs of your audiences
- Professional Communication during all preplanning and speaking interactions
- Guaranteed Satisfaction that we will meet your expectations and needs.
“ Excellent presentation !! I think you could do a great webinar on “crisis management” for times when one’s PowerPoint “crashes” :-) Once again, many thanks for your time and for providing our members with valuable information. (I learned a lot too!) ”
~Patti Ferguson, Risk Control Coordinator, Canfield Solutions
Recent and Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- July 28, 2011 - North Sound Systems of Care Institute Conference, Bellingham, Washington
- March 1, 2012 - NorthWest Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports 10th Annual Conference, Portland, Oregon
- March 16, 2012 - APSE (Association for Persons in Supported Employment), Webinar
- March 21, 2012 - Canfield Cities Insurance Association of Washington and Washington Rural Counties Insurance Program, Webinar
- June 6, 2012 - Canfield Schools Insurance Association of Washington and United Schools Insurance Program, Webinar
- June 21, 2012 - Washington Behavioral Healthcare Conference, Yakima, Washington
- June 29, 2012 - APSE National Conference, Arlington, Virginia (Avg rating 3.6/4 = 90%)
- July 11, 2012 - Canfield Non Profit Insurance Program, Webinar
- November 5, 2012 - NorthWest Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports 3rd Annual Washington PBIS Conference, Bellevue, Washington
“ I have a strong background in this area and I found a couple of new concepts to add to my toolbox! ”
~APSE 2012 Attendee
“ It is my pleasure to recommend Steven for the De-escalation Training sessions. He did a great job listening to what we wanted the staff to learn and then delivering it in a dynamic presentation to help staff understand how they can put the tools to work immediately. Thank you Steven. ”
~Karen Walters, SPHR, Director of Human Resources, AtWork!
Most Popular Topics
- Abuse Identification and Prevention
- Critical Event Response
- De-escalate Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime: Unplug the Power Struggle with Principle-Based De-escalation
- Use Of Force Policy Development
Speaking fees are negotiated on a case-by-case basis in order to meet your particular needs.